Friday, October 19, 2012

Three Letter Word

I wanted to share this will all our supporters because it means so much to have you all joining us on our journey. Not only the journey we are embarking on as we await the magical day when Cayleb will meet his best friend; but also on the journey we are on to give Cayleb the best start to life that we can.

It is on this journey with Cayleb where a simple three letter word can touch a mother's heart and cause me to break down in tears.

After picking Cayleb up from ErinOaks today, I asked him 'Cayleb are you hungry?'. Cayleb has been communicating his wants and needs effectively for a while now, but today he did not respond in his usual way by repeating the question. Instead Cayleb responded with a confident 'YES'.
My heart is smiling as I watch my little man accomplish such a big feat!

1 comment:

  1. I ask him the same thing each time...how wonderful to get just an answer! Hurray, Cayleb!

    ReplyDelete